Last updated on April 21st, 2017 at 09:54 am
Green Smoke is going Green by promoting the fact that vapers can recycle their ecigarette filters.
By taking part in the program, you'll help save the planet. Here's how the Green Smoke Cartridge Recycling Program works:
- Save batches of 80 used cartridges (any brand).
- Call Green Smoke customer service and they will arrange for free shipping to recycle your cartridges.
- Send the cartridges to Green Smoke.
Want to do it yourself? Simply visit Call2recycle.org to find the nearest drop-off location. There are over 30,000 drop-off locations in North America, making it easy and convenient for you to recycle your eCig batteries.
Hillary is also the editor for Miles Design, Best E-Cigarette Guide and ECigarette News .
Latest posts by Hillary (see all)
- Vaporfi VAIO MINI All-in-One Vaporizer Review and How To - November 7, 2017
- V2 XEO VOID Vape Pen Review – Tutorial + Coupon - October 25, 2017
- Guest Authors – Do You Want Your Vaping Articles to Reach Thousands of Readers? - September 25, 2017