Last updated on October 25th, 2017 at 02:39 pm
The film, “A Billion Lives”, whose title reflects the number of smoking deaths expected this century, explains the self-serving intentions behind the war against the vaping industry.
The catalyst behind Filmmaker Aaron Biebert's documentary, was the senseless publication of many scientific studies that were spreading more lies than truth about e-cigarettes. According to Biebert,
“When the New England Journal of Medicine published that study showing how e-cigarette vapor had more formaldehyde than cigarettes, I took notice,” he said. “I have friends that quit smoking after taking up vaping and I was concerned to see that e-cigarettes were worse. After I mentioned that study to a vaper, they pointed me to one scientist’s rebuttal showing that the entire study was built on the false premise of overheating the liquid. The entire study was a sham.”
The film aims to expose the corrupt forces behind the movement to destroy the e-cigarette industry Surprisingly, Biebert believes Big Tobacco isn't the instigator of ecig myths.
“The bigger problem is darker corruption forces at work. Big Pharma, Big Media, Big Non-Profits, Big Legal, and Big Government all have an addiction to money and they are sacrificing their core missions in pursuit of it.”
The documentary addresses important questions about our public health system and the media.
- Why aren’t scientists embracing ecigarettes when they show such promise as a real way to stop these deaths?
- Why does the media continually report stories that are scientifically incorrect?
“A Billion Lives” will premiere in early 2016 at film festivals like Sundance. The filmmaker hopes it will also be shown in theaters across the U.S.
You can follow the film’s progress at ABillionLives.com.
Hillary is also the editor for Miles Design, Best E-Cigarette Guide and ECigarette News .
Latest posts by Hillary (see all)
- Vaporfi VAIO MINI All-in-One Vaporizer Review and How To - November 7, 2017
- V2 XEO VOID Vape Pen Review – Tutorial + Coupon - October 25, 2017
- Guest Authors – Do You Want Your Vaping Articles to Reach Thousands of Readers? - September 25, 2017